Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's me, yep.

I couldn't decide what to say or how to say it.
Well, i registered because i wanted to leave a comment for mehng... and got all this blog thing over me...
Gee.. well, what do you want to know about me today...
hmm... that i promised some students if they get 80 for their grammar exam, i'll buy them ice-creams?
or... that i've watched CONSTANTINE in leisure mall (lone ranger-ly) and was quick shocked by the sudden violent scenes? or would you rather i'd say the film stopped 5 minutes before it was planned to end because of human error?

or did you want to listen to the story of my student who vomited in class yesterday?
or you want me to narrate how ahsam and xingmao got prizes from lucky draw during the TEACHERS DINNER last friday?

what actually should i tell you about?
well, i'm still in JB. haven't started with my further study plan. still in contact with classmates around here, what can i say??

No comments: